Prosper offers fixed rate, fully amortizing unsecured loans from $2,000 to $35,000. Loan terms of 3 and 5 years are available, depending upon Prosper Rating and loan amount. Along with attractive rates, these loans are offered with no penalties for paying off your loan early or for making partial prepayments. See why Prosper personal loans are a more attractive way to borrow than credit card or other consumer debt that could take years to pay off!
Invest in Prosper notes
Looking for an easy, yet customized way to diversify your Prosper investment? Quick Invest is the fastest way to find loans that meet your criteria so you can invest your money all at once—without having to sort through hundreds of loans—while still giving you the control to review individual loans.
How it Works
- You set basic or detailed investing criteria.
- Quick Invest will find loans that meet them.
- Simply confirm the entire set of loans to invest your funds immediately,
Or review each individual loan to decide whether it's right for you
How Prosper works?
- Borrowers choose a loan amount, purpose and post a loan listing.
- Investors review loan listings and invest in listings that meet their criteria.
- Once the process is complete, borrowers make fixed monthly payments and investors receive a portion of those payments directly to their Prosper account.